We value the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and community. We are keeping a close eye on CDC recommendations and following Nevada’s Public Health Department for everyone’s protection. We are here to help you improve your immune system and keep you healthy.
WHAT OUR OFFICE IS DOING
- We will be limiting the number of people in the clinic.
- If we have a back up, we will ask you to wait in your car and we will call your cell phone when your room is ready.
- In addition to our normal cleaning schedule, we are sanitizing after each patient.
- We may be screening every patient before their scheduled appointment. This might include taking your temperature and/or asking you to verify that you do not have any exposure to or symptoms of COVID-19.
WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR US
- Please use our hand sanitizer upon entering.
- Please proceed to your treatment space without touching additional surfaces and remain six feet away from others in the clinic.
- Reduce physical contact with others. Please do not hug or shake hands.
- Alert us if you have been experiencing symptoms or are diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Please be patient and ready for changes to this information. We will continue to update you.
Dr. McSweeney and Dr. Allen